Contact
Description
Founded in 1650 by Heinrich de Lapière, the Autenried Schlossbrauerei (castle brewery) was owned by the nobility until 1912. The family tradition begins in 1912 when Alois Rudolph bought the brewery. In 1964 Alois Rudolph handed over the business to his nephew Leonhard Feuchtmayr. Rudolf Feuchtmayr has been running the Autenried Schlossbrauerei since 1993. With their son Peter Feuchtmayr, the family brewing tradition continues into the youngest generation to this day.